a couple of twenty-somethings writing about our attempt at figuring out 'adult' life.

Friday 25 November 2016

The Cat in the Window Cafe, Aberdeen

Steven and I went to The Cat in the Window Cafe for his birthday in October.

I 100% booked a trip to the cafe as a surprise for Steven's birthday... because I really really wanted to go myself, and I knew he'd enjoy it too. Turns out he bloody loved it. So it was a win win.

So you pay £5.50 per person for your booking, and you get an hour slot of kitty cuddles.
They have all your usual cafe related drinks, as well as milkshakes and other daily specials and goodies.
We went around Halloween time, so Steven was able to get a halloween special hot chocolate complete with gooey sweets!
They had a vegan cake option too, which mean't I was able to chow down on some yummy goodness too, and didn't have to feel left out - I got a coconut and raspberry cake, which was delicious!

Now for the part you're all actually interested in... pictures of the adorable kitties.














Share:

2 comments

  1. I've yet to go in to the Cat Cafe but they are so cute, Mickey is my favourite one (I've stalked their pictures for ages). Guess he must have been your favourite too ;)

    The Life of Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so so cute, they were all so sleepy but luckily Mickey was sat right next to us so we managed to steal him for the hour! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig